The Katz & Cruz Queens Workers Compensation Firm is here to assist you in claim processing and acquiring the aid that you deserve for your workers compensation case. We invite you to call us today for a free consultation. Start securing your future and getting back on your feet without having to take any money out of pocket. Call Katz & Cruz today at (718) 971-9499. The firm is a full Service claim processing service for personal injury and workers compensation. Our offices are centrally located in Queens NY. Our clients originate from areas such as Flushing, Kew Gardens, Astoria, Rego Park, Woodside, Briarwood & Jamaica N.Y.
Work related injuries occur in any regular work place setting. Although these injuries are more common in service based industries (Construction, Demolition, Moving, Hotel, Hospital, Etc.), even office workers can acquire work related injuries through long term stress and strain (i.e. Carpal tunnel). New York State Law requires employers to pay workers compensation to employees injured or deceased during their course of work. These laws vary by state and have different requirements. When such a work-related incident or death occurs, it is up to the victim or the health care Proxy to file for workers compensation.
Medical bills, pain, trauma, and financial worries cause a great deal of stress and anxiety for the victim and their family. Our team of experts are here to assist you, hassle free. Filing for worker’s compensation can be burdensome and complicated. If your unaware of what to do, you may not receive your full compensation. Let us assist you, we can help claim the maximum benefits possible from your work-related injury.
There are multiple reasons to claim workers compensation including:
• Medical care and related rehabilitation expenses- Doctors’ visits, hospital bills, maintenance medication, physical rehabilitation, psychiatry visits, and anything needed to help you recover from your work injury or any trauma you experienced. It can all be included in your claim. The medical evidence makes it easy to file these claims.
• Income lost from missed work due to the work related injury- Injuries that have stripped any opportunity to work for a living must be covered as part of your compensation.
• Permanent physical disability or disfigurement– if the injury has resulted in you becoming incapacitated in any way, (i.e. wheel chair, losing your hearing, losing some fingers etc.) you can make a significant claim for it.
• Pain and suffering caused by your injury can more than likely entitle you to a big pay out. Pain medication, therapy, the inability to live in the way you use to before, are examples of evidence used to prove your cases.
• Death – in the most unfortunate circumstance, when a work-place accident results in the death of an employee, the family of the deceased can file for compensation for their lost loved one.
The filing process for workers compensation can be very tedious and thorough. A lot of evidence such as work records, medical bills, medical documents, and other paperwork needs to be presented and filed with the insurance company. An employee who is in pain or a grieving family may not be in the correct state of mind to comply with everything required to make a proper claim. To ensure that everything goes well, hire the services of a professional workers compensation lawyer to maximize the amount of compensation you can get for your workplace injury. Workers compensation firms deal with injured employees who are basically getting a run-around from their employer’s insurance company. Meaning, the employer and insurance company are trying to short change injured workers to pay them as little as possible, so the firm comes in and helps the victimized employee attain more money